Taste of the Arts: General Description 2019 Description2019 Registration
Since 1998, the Inner-City Neighborhood Art House has invited its friends and supporters to come together to celebrate its achievements at this signature annual fundraiser. Sponsored by the Women's Core Committee, each year's unique theme is expressed in the student performances, menu and decorations found throughout the Art House and in the large party tent. It is:
- A ticketed annual event held at the Art House that benefits the afterschool and summer programs for inner-city youth that includes a catered menu and bar
- A showcase and sale of student art
- A silent auction of prominent local artists' works
- A live auction of an original, one-of-a-kind art piece created by a featured student artist
- Performance by students in the performing arts program
- Student art demonstrations of art program classes
- A themed menu of heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Plenty of room to mingle and appreciate the arts and the youth we serve.
View a video of the 2019 Taste of the Arts Program and Performances:
For the 2019 Taste of the Arts, please use the links above.